Yeah this thing is just beautiful. With a navy blue dipped bottom (or top, depending on how you hold it) and a subtly white stained base, allowing the grain to tease through, this bellow is just a show stopper. With a bronze coated aluminum milled handle for strength and weight, and a polished black tip, these babies will blow your fire and your mind.
All of our bellows feature a heavy weight waxed canvas fabric to ensure the best airflow, and the best wear for years to come, oh and it's just sexy.
Each Blow fireplace bellow is hand made by local artisans in the Hudson Valley, with an eye on craftsmanship and style. They are all 100% vegan, meaning no leather or animal products, which to us, means we are doing a little bit to make this world a nicer place.
S A V E Y O U R B R E A T H
- 10" X 15" X 5"
- 4 lb 4 oz
- Milled Aluminum Handles - minimizes weight and maximizes strength.
- Black Anodized Aluminum Tip
- Poplar Top and Bottom- minimizes weight and maximizes strength.
- Waxed Canvas Fabric - less porous and 100% vegan
- Hand Painted and Finished
- Metal Hinge with Wooden Overlay
T R I A L B Y F I R E
We rigorously test our materials to produce the longest-lasting fireplace bellows components possible. When something fails to meet our standards, we make it ourselves.
The result is as durable as it is beautiful.